Individual Financial Services
• Brokerage Accounts
• Financial Planning
• Tax Strategy
• 529 College Savings
• Investment Advisory Accounts
• Succession Planning
• Deferred Comp
• Key Employee Retention (& Recruitment)
• Pension & Profit Sharing
• Group Benefits
• Key Person Insurance
• Buy/Sell Agreement Funding through Life Insurance
• Roth IRAs
• SEP, SIMPLE IRA, 401(K), ESOP, Defined Benefit Plans
• Retirement Funding Analysis
• Estate Tax Analysis
• Tax Reduction Strategies
• Estate Liquidity Strategies
• Risk Management
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Long-Term Care Insurance
Investment Management Process
The process of investment management will begin with the creation of a customized investment policy statement tailored to your unique circumstances followed by:
• Recommendation of the appropriate asset allocation for your risk tolerance and time horizon.
• Recommendation of specific investments for your accounts.
• Assisting in the transfer of your accounts to a consolidated portfolio.
• Purchase and sale of investments as needed and as agreed upon by you
• Monitoring of your portfolio on a regular basis.
• Preparation of year-end tax statements for taxable accounts as needed.
• Rebalancing your portfolio to remain consistent with your asset allocation.
• Discussion of relevant investment issues as needed or as requested by you.
• Provision of the professional discipline needed during difficult market conditions.
Financial Advisors do not provide specific tax/legal advice and this information should not be considered as such. You should always consult your tax/legal advisor regarding your own specific tax/legal situation.
Have an Attorney or CPA already? FMI will work with them to help you reach your goals.
Need an Attorney or CPA? FMI can put you in contact with a professional who will help make sure you are taken care of.
FMI has used Charles Schwab as the securities custodian for more than ten years. We are pleased with their service and confident in their recording transactions, holding securities and reporting taxable transactions. Schwab expends significant resources in training and supporting advisors; as well as continuing to be industry leaders developing technological resources for our clients’ access. We have a separate tab instructing clients who want Internet access to their accounts included in this web site.